Friday 3 April 2020

Friday, April 3, 2020

Friday, April 3, 2020

Another week has come and gone.  I hope you have been able to access some of the web sites I have suggested in my previous Blogs.  If you are having any trouble email me at; brian.rollheiser@cssd.ab.ca and I will try and help out as much as I can.  Today I am going to recommend an activity we did in class everyday after our lunch break.  Yoga, our students were very interested in this activity, some participating more then others.  I think it would be a good part of your daily schedule if you are able to fit it in.  The sites we used could be found by doing a search for Yoga for Children, the sites we used were Cosmic Kids Yoga.  There are a number of different sessions for this activity and they can be a little long.  I would usably stop them after 15 to 20 minutes. Even if your child does not engage in this activity on the first exposure I would suggest trying it again a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment