Tuesday 21 April 2020

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday, April 21, 2020
I hope everyone had a good Easter and some time to rest over the past week although I know it has been a busy time for everyone.  I can not believe how busy it is even when we are self isolating and trying to keep to ourselves.  Today I have only one site I am recommending to take a look at.  It is simply DLTK.  If you do a search on these letters it should lead you to a children's craft site.  There are lots of crafts, coloring, printing practices, and themes.  If you are looking for something for your child to do either on their own or together this is the site.  As I said it is theme oriented and should provide you with hands on material.
God bless and don't forget to send an email if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment